Here's a shot of one of my favorite necklaces. (Don't mind the lint on my necklace stand...this camera really picks up everything!). This is a thin black leather necklace that clasps in the front. It has a cool melon bead and chain at the end...what I call the finish. In this picture I've placed several hanging drops at the clasp. The larger stone is an onyx. There's a glass bead with little bumps on it and then there's a Sterling silver oval shaped bead. The best part about this necklace is it's changeable! I sell many unique, hanging drops so it's easy to have a different look every day! I just gave this necklace to my kids teachers as teacher gifts. They LOVED it!


Drops range between $10-$20 and the necklace is $30.
1 comment:
Love it!!! It is so hard to pick one!! I always get great comments when I wear my necklace!!
Post a Comment