In her bracelet I placed the two "C" intials for her two little boys with their birthstones hanging close by. I've got a "mom" slider with her birthstone hanging close, a "family" charm, a "B" charm for their last name, a domed "Love" charm with her husbands birthstone and the "xoxo" charm with their anniversary charm hanging off it.


Knowing that it means so much to the Mom wearing it, this really never get's old. I can make this type of bracelet everyday! I often get asked by women, "My birthday isn't until next year, or I want one for Christmas...how can I get my husband to order one for me and know what to put on it?" My solution...let me know what you want and I'll keep a record of it, then pass my phone number on to him. As long as he calls, I'll already have all that information on hand! It works perfectly!
No comments:
Post a Comment